SMS Terms and Conditions
1. By texting one or more keywords, as defined below in Section 8 (KEYWORDS), to 313131, you have opted-in and given consent to MAKE CALIFORNIA GREAT AGAIN to contact you via text message and to MAKE CALIFORNIA GREAT AGAIN to otherwise contact you via your mobile device. Use of KEYWORDS to 313131 is used by MAKE CALIFORNIA GREAT AGAIN to promote its efforts to elect Donald J Trump President of the United States of America.
MAKE CALIFORNIA GREAT AGAIN does not charge for SMS service, but your carrier’s standard messaging, data, and other rates and/or fees may apply to any messages you send, MAKE CALIFORNIA GREAT AGAIN’S confirmations, and all additional SMS correspondence and/or transmissions.
Supported wireless carriers include those included in Section 9 below.
You will receive no more than 5 messages per month. You should discuss your plan with your carrier and find out what plans are offered and the cost of same. Any charges incurred will be billed to you by your carrier and should be paid to same.
2. You may opt-out at any time by texting STOP, at anytime, to 313131 or HELP to 313131 to receive customer support. You can also receive customer support by emailing unsubmobile@MCGA.com with your phone number in the subject line.
3. MAKE CALIFORNIA GREAT AGAIN will not be responsible or liable for any delay in the receipt of any SMS message. Delivery is determined by the mobile service operator and is subject to effective transmission by your carrier.
MAKE CALIFORNIA GREAT AGAIN makes no warranty, express or implied, and all warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby expressly disclaimed. SMS messages are provided on an “as is” basis.
5. By opting-in to receive SMS messages from MAKE CALIFORNIA GREAT AGAIN, you understand and agree that MAKE CALIFORNIA GREAT AGAIN has the right to change and/or terminate the SMS Service at any time, with or without notice and with or without cause.
6. No financial transactions will occur utilizing MAKE CALIFORNIA GREAT AGAINS 313131 or through SMS.
7. All content that will be delivered pursuant to your opt-in will be appropriate for ages 18 and older.
8. The following KEYWORDS may be used by MAKE CALIFORNIA GREAT AGAIN for various campaigns:
9. Supported wireless carriers include:
RINA/All West Wireless
AT&T (Formerly Cingular Wireless)
RINA/Snake River PCS
ECIT – Cell One of East Central IL
RINA/FMTC-Farmers Mutual Telephone Co.
Immix Wireless/PC Management
Illinois Valley Cellular
North Coast PCS
RINA/Nucla-Naturita Telephone Co.
South Canaan Cell
West Central Wireless